The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dick or Dyke?

RUBY:
me having a beer while talking to you! The life is good!

REN:
Hahaha.. i was having rose wine yesterday. yum.. i have HEINIES in my fridge, maybe i should crack one open
CHEERS BABE!

RUBY:
CHIN CHIN!
you have to look at my face and tell me cheers...if not.. you will be cursed with bad sex for 10 years.. IT’S TRUE! Hahaha..

REN:
i'll pour the beer down your breasts and drink it against the flow from your cleavage.. Then, i'll look at you into the eyes, pout my lips and whisper.. "chhhhhhhhh….eers.."
Is that good enough?

RUBY:
hahaha!
DO IT DO IT!

REN::
i'll DO it! is that a dare? you think you can scare me so easily woman?

RUBY:
hahaha! i will scare u more in real life

REN:
that's true.. i'm quite chicken shit actually.

RUBY:
hahahah! yeah i know...
Watch out.. CRAZY BITCH ON THE LOOSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home