The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

AAA & Danish Cookie (Diary Entry No. 245)

Dear Diary,

The past 2 weeks have been very eventful. I had my share of the two extremes but i am still not satisfied. I spoke to Ren about this and she says i need help. I am beginning to crave sex more and more like a means to an end. I am not sure if it is just a psychological manifestation of something much bigger. But i came to this conclusion that I do sleep better after a bonk, i sleep even better with a man next to me.. Such is life.. but then again... i dun want to be waking up with a different man every morning, now do i?

I had AAA (African American Architect) on Monday... had him again on Wednesday...
AAA had quite a cock on him.. but unfortunately didn't know how to use it.. so i'll just leave it at that.

On Saturday, had a crazily wild time with cookie which was just fantastic! We were the only ones at the bar sweating like crazy... Probably due to the intense sexual tension! We wanted to rip each other clothes apart right there and then.. MAN it was mindblowing! but somehow.. the bonk was disappointing.. I was disapointed.

He had a fabulous PAD... Very comfy.. i loved it but if u asked me.. i will not stay for that cock. i came into the office with a ruler in my hand the whole trip down from my house.. can't believe that it was 9cm erect! It that normal?

Cookie had such a beautiful face, a fabulous dress sense, nice shoes, smelled great and he had the most comfortable of beds... i practically sank into it! But for a 9cm cock.. i cannot go back.. even if i do and decide to stay.. i know i will stray cos i actually preferred him Finger fucking me to actually screwing me.. I made him come 4 times that night and that's just with my mouth.. but what did i get???

N.O.T.H.I.N.G

am frustrated, am horny, am waiting for a good bonk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home