The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Babi Bantering

REN and RUBY on msn at work:

RUBY:
I just read s-word. HAHAHA!!

REN:
Hehehe..

RUBY:
and i actually feel quite contented.. i am not craving cock.

REN:
trying to be a reborn virgin like me?

RUBY:
yeah... 4 months since u had cock. or more baby!

REN:
ya man!! but it's ok. no good babi options in sight anyway

RUBY:
Hahaha.. yeah.. true manz...

REN:
Not a single one man.. i got babi offers last week but but turned all of them down.. cannot bring myself to do them

RUBY:
my friend james told me this and i never forget!
Life gives u answers in 3 ways :
Yes - it gives u what u wantNo - It gives you something betterWait - It gives you the best thing possible..
so now...
u wait..
u stalk ur prey..
then u POUNCE!
hahaha

REN:
Hahahaha waiting EIGHT FUCKING YEARS FOR A BABI is not enough???!

RUBY:
wait somemore.. hahaha

REN:
cock man you!

RUBY:
WOOOOHOOO! cock me! cock me!

REN:
hahahaha! didn't someone say she WASN"T craving cock?
Eh!!!! by the way, i actually forgot i went on a few dates with a babi about 5 years ago
no touching.. strictly dates.
one of the nicest guys i know, but couldn't bring myself to go anywhere near him..
tried to force, but cannot man..

RUBY:
Hahahaha.. u loser.. with a capital L

REN:
yeah... :( i really liked him.. but couldn't kiss him man… didn't even touch his hand

RUBY:
eeehhh!

REN:
i tried to force myself to accept his kiss.. but i pushed him away..

RUBY:
Why? scared of a small cock??

REN:
hahaha... i said sorry like hell man! not really because of the possibility of a small cock.. just not physically attracted to him at all
just a fucking kiss and i couldn't do it..
so yeah.. 8 freakin years.. no babi

RUBY:
hahaha! u can kiss Calvin.. he’s Chinese.. hahaha

REN:
Are you mad??

RUBY:
practice on Calvin lahhh! then by the time he leaves Singapore, u would be cured!

REN:
Are you fucking mad?

RUBY:
hahaha!!

REN:
you just want me to fuck again huh? i'm only looking at a date here now.. once i go on a date with a babi, figure some things out.. i'm back in buisiness baby!

RUBY:
ok. hmm..

REN:
but then, i'll be bored from the time i say "yes" to the date. ..

RUBY:
now to find that illusive piece of babi meat

REN:
I don’t see myself kissing one Rube..

RUBY:
close ur eyes.. that's the whole reason why god gave u eyelids.. like that also must teach...

REN:
hahahaha!!!!!! Nonono, I like to open them now and then.. ABSORB all the action..
but i can't be that close to someone i'm not attracted to.. my hormones just don't work

RUBY:
It does! it just needs a jolt.

REN:
well, yeah i do

RUBY:
let me feel u up.. hahaha!!

REN:
HAHAHAHA!!

RUBY:
before long.. any man will do.. hahaha

REN:
hahahahahahaha!! wtf, even a woman will do

RUBY:
ok lahh! after teddy's probation time of 3 weeks is over.. and if i khallas him.. i'm all urs.. hahaha..

REN:
weren't you going for lunch?

RUBY:
ur still here wat! when u go for lunch.. i go..

REN:
You’re so nice to me... haha..

RUBY:
i'm always nice to you.. ok... when u going..

REN:
i will have my msg soup today. Curry flavor.. hahahahaha…
get a little babi vibe in me..

RUBY:
Ok, countdown..

REN:
5

RUBY:
4

REN:
3

RUBY:
2

REN:
1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home