The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Casual Sex

REN speaks:

Of course it’s fun. Of course it can be exciting.

But I've to admit, I can be quite a tight ass when it comes down to agreeing to a one night stand. Boring, geeky, whatever.. I can’t help it. It’s just not me. It’s not that I have moral issues against it. I simply don’t enjoy it.


When I went out with guys solely based on their looks, my interest faded very quickly. Sexual arousal for me goes beyond the physical. A man’s mind and sensuality over blatant hotness anytime. And you can never be too sure about those qualities in someone you just met in a club for a few hours.

I most certainly am not waiting for Mr Right to get my next fuck. I’m just a wee bit picky, that’s all.

I revel in new passionate experiences, but casual sex is not my functional goal. Is there something wrong with me?

Maybe Ruby can talk me out of this bull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home