The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, May 25, 2006

TEACH ME A LESSON!

Ruby Speaks :

Today is DAY 4 without sex and already my hands are shaking. I had a date yesterday and it was fairly much a disaster. Actually, i walked away from it feeling like crap almost on the verge of tears! I couldn’t pin point why I was feeling that way..Could it be, I was craving a bonk and was upset it didn’t happen OR was I just frustrated at my appalling taste in men.

My date yesterday was Eurasian. Business Owner. Had his own place. Loves to travel. Sports Car driver. R&B lover. Wine freak with amazingly gorgeous brown eyes. I can’t stress enough how much I love his eyes. Probably the only reason why I agreed to go on the date in the first place.

I went through my black book the moment I got home and I realized that I have been out with a few of those kinds… Businessmen, Vice Presidents, MDs. As I struggled to remember who they were and why I never went out with them again, the following list evolved in my head.

Reasons why I should refuse to date high-flying men :

1. They are always late.
2. They talk like they are the boss of you.
3. Have egos as big as their cars
4. The inability to relax as they get jumpy every time the phone rings.
5. Conversations always end up BLAh…
6. Boasting take on a new meaning when it comes to their accomplishments.


(actually have more reasons but then I had a thought… I NEVER LEARN!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home