The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Sunday, June 11, 2006

BirthGay Party

REN speaks:

Penny’s birthday party at a pub last Friday:
The last time I met Jay had to be about 8 months ago.

A little background information... Second time I hung out with him since the first time we met… He, Penny and I we were chatting . It went something like this..

****************************************************
PENNY:
I’m actually a very simple girl, with simple needs.

JAY:
Yeah.. you’re easy to figure out.. Ren, on the other hand, (sniggers) is ANYTHING, but simple.

REN:
What?? What are you talking about?

JAY:
You’re complex.

REN:
Hmmm… (puzzled, I never know what to say when I get that)

JAY:
You’re not fooling me.. You have this mysterious aura..

REN:
o.........k..... if you say so..

JAY:
Don’t deny it.. Sex, character, personality, whatever.. You only APPEAR quiet.. And you and your long hair.. The way you dress. The way you walk.. The way you move..

REN:
Er.. My hair? (grabbing a handful) This unkempt bunch? I don’t use shit on it. I don’t style it. I rarely use a comb for god‘s sake! The way I dress? You mean this long sleeved shirt, this pair of 7 year old jeans, and this brandless pair of sneakers? And the way I move? it's draagy feet man.. 'cause half the time, i'm still intoxicated from the night before..

JAY:
Hahahahaha… alright, alright, take Penny here.. She fucks like a log.

PENNY:
What??????

JAY:
Yes you do.. I don’t have to fuck you to know..

PENNY:
You’re an idiot.

REN:
That’s mean..

JAY:
But you! Ren! You’re a firecracker!

REN:
How the fuck will you know that? You hardly know me.

JAY:
I just know.

REN:
You’re so full of shit. And I’m telling you now.. I‘m a normal fucker.

JAY:
You’re subtle and all that crap, but you’re something else in bed. And I repeat.. You’re ANYTHING, but simple. No one knows with you..

REN:
You’re demented.
****************************************************
Jay never let elements of this conversation rest whenever we hung out. So we meet again at this party after 8 months. Rube was my date that night. She arrived about 830pm. More than three-quarters of the crowd were babis… so you can imagine our excitement level. Yawn!

Jay arrived about an hour after Ruby. I introduced them. I must have been bored out of my freakin’ mind because after a quick catch up, I went over to Ruby and asked if she was interested in that British cock. . and if she wasn't, would she be interested in helping me pull a fast one on the guy. I gave her a quick rundown of my previous conversations with him, and we decided to let Jay think we were lesbians.

REN:
I’m sorry, I’m just so bored. Let’s do something to entertain ourselves. BUT! If you want his cock, we’ll drop the idea.

RUBY:
Let’s do it!

REN:
Are you sure?

RUBY:
Yes! Let’s do it!

REN:
Only if you are really, really, really sure.. If you want his cock, it’s fine babe..

RUBY:
I’m not going to fuck him Ren. Let’s do it!

So we started getting affectionate. We hugged, we kissed, we danced provocatively. I realized after a few minutes, that we could be playing with fire. Because as we scanned across the room, we felt almost burned by the lustful stares from Black cocks, white cocks, Indian cocks, and even one Chinese chick! It actually got kinda scary so we slowed down.

I started to mingle and Jay came up to me shortly.

JAY:
So! REN! What’s up man?

REN:
nothing‘s up. Same ol‘ same ol…

JAY:
Simple huh?

REN:
What you talkin about?

JAY:
What happened since we last met? What, you turned lesbian now?

REN:
Yeah? You got a problem with that?

JAY:
No, no, no, no.. no problem! but like how? You don’t date men anymore?

REN:
I do, I do.. It’s an awesome world Jay! My market has increased two-fold! But for now, she’s MY chick. So paws off!

JAY: Hahahahahaha!!!
****************************************************
The next morning on msn:

PENNY:
Jay questioned me about whether you were really lesbian.

REN:
Hahahahaha! What did you say?

PENNY:
i said.. no la!

REN:
How were you so sure anyway? Even WE haven’t met in quite awhile.

PENNY:
Nah… I wasn’t convinced. u love guys too much. ****************************************************
Ruby’s trauma:
Turns out, Ruby actually knew one of the guests. A French guy, Michael, one of those who was staring long and hard at us the whole night. He was a cutie I have to say. No, Ruby did not fuck him. I can’t remember why though. She was avoiding him for awhile, and couldn’t believe her bad luck that she had to meet him there.

MICHAEL to RUBY:
You should have just told me you liked women. It’s ok you know.. It’s really ok! ****************************************************
*Ruby’s and Ren’s afterthoughts:

I guess we can be convincing lesbians. Or maybe the men just chose to believe it. Oh well, what was important was that we found our own fun and managed to entertain ourselves that night.

RUBY:
I am soooo not lesbian

REN:
Neither am I man. I couldn’t be one even if I tried. Unless you start growing a cock.

RUBY:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home