The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Curse

REN speaks:

Amongst all the cock offers I got during this time, I said no to all of them. I shall and I will continue to abstain from ALL cocks until I at least go out on a date with a Chinese man.
I absolutely REFUSE to believe that all Chinese men are unfuckable. How are all these people getting together then?

I explored this possibility with Rube. And she‘s not denying it. That I’m suffering from a syndrome. I call it THE CURSE OF A GOOD COCK. The best cock I had in my life was 8 years ago. That was when I discovered horny spasms. And I mean, borderline violent convulsions. I lose concentration at work, I lose my sense of direction (and I mean in my own house or at work), I involuntarily grunt, lose my walking rhythm and miss my bus/train stops from intense thoughts. God I miss feeling that frustration. Haha.. But oh well, the guy was alright, but I knew he still wasn’t for me otherwise..

I’m not saying my Mr Right has to match up physically to all that.. Because if I decide to jump into a an exclusive relationship, I believe all that can be taught and communicated. And that goes both ways. But since I’m not interested in flings anymore, I don’t wanna waste time on all that with someone whom I’m not going to see more than twice.

So Ren is yearning for someone to lift this curse.. Someone to embrace the beauty of exploring what makes me tick, what make us tick. He and I shall see the same simple pleasure of letting the wind blow us to wherever life wants to take us.

BUT, first thing, and I didn’t forget… I need to be babi-fied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home