The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Friday, June 09, 2006

Inaugural HAPPY PUKI DAY! - 8th June 2006

REN speaks:

Ruby was feeling down yesterday.. I mean for ONCE, she wasn’t responding to my cock-talk. This won’t do… I became worried. I had to meet her and to inject some fucking sense into her... literally.

I was into my second sip of white wine at BQ bar when she arrived, she was looking drained… poor puki.. I tried my best to lift at least a little weight off those cute, sexy, 23 year old shoulders. so i drew her attention to the great cock-pickings at the pub. she was very impressed, but still, she wasn’t checking them out in her usual full force. God, this girl is really sick…

REN:
Close your eyes..

RUBY:
Why? (trying to guess what’s coming..)

REN:
Just close your eyes.

RUBY:
(laughing, not knowing what to expect)

REN:
(I reached for my bag and drew this out. )


















RUBY:
(opened her eyes)
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! You’re going to make me cry!!!

REN speaks:
Now there’s that zillion dollar smile I was after!

After some cock chit-chat, she decided that 8th June 2006 shall be the first of many PUKI DAYS. It’s an s-word sisterhood pact that we meet on the 8th of every month to celebrate this special day. She took her organizer out, flipped to Saturday, 8th July 2006, and penned this down.. “HAPPY PUKI DAY!”
The night ended with a free round of drinks from the bar. This is kismet!

*This morning on MSN:

RUBY:
i am back to normal.

REN:
puki day did it! YAY!!

RUBY:
i think it must have been the amt of kissing we did!

REN:
Hahahaha… okay, puki day is supposed to be a monthly reminder that we must remain happy puki peas.

RUBY:
LOVVVEEE my puki for organizing it so well!

REN:
I’m glad you enjoyed yourself babe.. shall we blog this official special day?

RUBY:
yeah!

REN:
so wet puki, dry puki, as long as it is a happy puki!
i always need to be a happy puki.. we won't let each other be otherwise k?

RUBY:
OK! SET!

REN:
can see you clapping hands now..
hahahaha…

RUBY:
bad habit manz.. i always clap my hands when i am happy..
i dunno if u noticed.

REN:
me like... i always drink when i'm happy
which is all the time!!! Hahahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home