The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie

RUBY:
just read your entry about the birthday party. We had the the people ard us fooled!
Hahahaa! u think ur crossing over? i think u are! i kw i'm HOT! Hahaha!!

REN:
nah.. i mean you're hot, but me straight man
me love cock too much

RUBY:
thank you! of cos! i love cock tooo much also manz..

REN:
haha..

RUBY:
as much as i love u.. Hashanah i dun think i can go down on u!
Hahahaa


REN:
i'm not feeling it too..

RUBY:
puki in my mouth.. caNt man!
hahaha

REN:
hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home