The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mommy Dearest Episode 5

REN speaks:

Mum gets excited when I take a little more effort in my dressing. One morning last week, I had time to kill before heading for work. So I was trying on different pairs of footwear.. (although I knew I was going to walk out in my sneaks.)

MUM:
Sandals will definitely look better with that outfit. Why don’t you wear that one?

REN:
Yeah I know, but I’m not in the mood today. I’ll wear this pair of blue sneaks.

MUM:
But you wear that everyday.



REN:
So? You’re telling me every morning, you want to fuck me..
Are you saying I’m not fuckable today?

MUM:
No no.. I STILL want to fuck you.

REN:
So what’s the problem? I love my new sneakers.

MUM:
Well, if you wear sneakers, it’ll take longer for you to undress and fuck.
Wear the sandals.
You can just kick them off and jump straight into bed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home