The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mommy Dearest Episode 6

REN speaks:

Breakfast with Mum last week:
We're sitting across from each other at the dining table.

REN:
So the other day at work, I was…

(Mum looks down to take a bite of her food. So I paused for what I thought was 2 seconds. She looks up, but I didn‘t notice. I didn‘t even realize I was still looking at her. So you can imagine how blank my stare was. She continues to take another spoonful, and mumbles loud enough for me to hear..)

MUM:
Basket.. She can’t even remember she was in the middle of telling me a story. Look at her face.. She must be thinking about one of her sexual episodes…

REN:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! What makes you think so?

MUM:
(rolls her eyes) What else can it be????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home