The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Never Judge a Cock by it’s Cover

Continued from the previous entry... For Puki Emergencies, please call: PUKI-POO

So what happened when we met at 5:30pm at no. 5s?

RUBY:
POO!!!!!! (sob!!!!!!)

REN:
Tell me, tell me..

RUBY:
So I dressed up to meet this potential kotek..

REN:
And, and???!!!!

RUBY:
He changed so much.. he looked EVEN BETTER!!! He had a cute face, with dimples and all..

REN:
I bet you were already naming you kids when you saw him..

RUBY:
Yeah!!! But then… later i found out... he had a skinny cock! CHEEBAI SIAL!!!!!

REN:
HAHAHAHAHA!! Like what?
(I was trying to gauge with my hands)

RUBY:
He was normal.. of normal length, but skinny man! And he came so fast!!! CHEEBAI!!!! SOB!!!!!!!

REN:
Fast like what… 5 minutes?

RUBY:
Yeah! CHEEBAI!!! SOB!!!!!!!!!

REN:
Why do these things always happen to you? Hahahaha!
Where do you pick up these fuckers from?

RUBY:
i don't know!!!!!! SOBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

REN:
so even his foreplay didn't make up for it?

RUBY:
what foreplay!!! CHEEBAI LAH!!!

REN:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

RUBY:
I’m depressed! SOB!!!!! Hahahahaha!!

REN:
This might be a bad time to bring it up, but I’m still spazzing…

(I grabbed firmly onto my glass of whiskey soda with one hand, and the coaster with my other. Because I was spazzing all week, the coaster somehow flung over the table and fell under it.)

REN:
FUCK!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

RUBY:
CHEEBAI!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

REN:
I’m sorry! I almost dropped my bowl of peanuts just now too.. Which is why I’m not even trying to lift anything right now.. HAHAHAHA!!!

RUBY:
CHEEBAI!!!

REN:
I’m sorry.. But your story reminds me of one of mine. I kept this episode with this particular kotek from you.. He had a fucking handsome cock. He had a beeeeeeeautiful one…but ok.. It’s YOUR day today..

RUBY:
CHEEBAI!!!! You had cock and didn‘t tell me!!! TELL ME!!!

REN:
Well, if I HAVE to talk about it, he was someone I could have had 4 years ago.. I don’t want to mention specifics.. So let me call him Mr. International Man of Mystery… this was what happened…
I bumped into Mr. IMM at a club, and we were flirting. My hands were guided to his… “package”. I was still flirting in jest... but when my hands met his cock, I turned to look at him and my jaw dropped.. He said…

Mr. IMM:
What…

REN:
Fuck!! You have a good one on you!

Mr. IMM:
Hahaha.. Thank you.. But you refused to have it four years ago..

REN:
Damn!!!

Mr. IMM:
And it’s not even completely hard yet.

REN:
I know!!! And I’m already amazed!!!
(after about 15 minutes of flirting. I groped him, he stuck his fingers in me from under my black cotton mini skirt.)

Mr. IMM:
So… I know you didn’t want to do it the last time, but I’m going to try asking you again.. Shall we go back to my place?

REN:
(without hesitation)
Let’s go.

Mr. IMM:
Give me 5 minutes to finish my beer.

REN:
ok.. but i might change my mind.


Mr. IMM:
(He immediately gulped down his beer).

Let's go.

REN to RUBY:
I said goodbye to my friends and we headed off. To make long story short…He had a GOR….GEOUS cock. Not too small, not too huge.. And beeeeeeeeautifully sculptured..

RUBY:
CHEEBAI!!! SOB!!!!!!!!!!!

REN:
Ruby, after hearing your story, I’ve concluded. It’s a new theory. Listen good now. the reason why I didn’t fuck Mr. IMM 4 years ago was because I didn’t think he had a good one.. He was a nice guy and all.. We got along then.. But I was stubborn enough not to fuck him or think about exploring a potential relationship with the guy. I went out with someone else and we lost contact. A couple of years later, he left Singapore. but so what.. I didn’t think he had great cock potential anyway. So that night was 2 years after he left and he was here on a business trip…I was spasming out of control then.. meaning to get rid of the tingling I was suffering from the previous kotek, I thought bad sex was the cure… fuck, this kotek made my shaking worse!


So! From my experience and your recent one, remember…
"NEVER JUDGE A COCK BY ITS COVER."
(Ruby and I always judged the size from the way guys wore their pants).



RUBY:
So how.. Next time, must touch is it?

REN:
YES! That’s the BEST test! ALWAYS feel! Always… ALLLLLLWAYS!!
This fucker had hidden talents!!!! Mr. IMM looked unimpressive, but he was a work of art!!! While your cock yesterday looked promising, he failed to deliver and earned his title of Mr. SK. (=Skinny Kotek). So trust me.. ALWAYS feel them up!

RUBY:
HAHAHAHA!!! ok! SET! i agree! CHEEBAI! SOB!!!!! I’m still depressed!!! CHEEBAI!!!

(half an hour later…we were both spasming out of control. Sitting next to each other on a sofa bench in the pub.)

RUBY:
Feel my goosebumps! I so need a fuck!

REN:
So do I! My puki is so tense… do you know how many times I’ve been to the toilet today to clean myself up?

RUBY:
Cheebai!!! I don’t need to hear this!!!

REN:
i can feel the goosebumps on your arm rubbing against mine.. CHEEBAI!

RUBY:
Cheebai! Stop it!

REN:
What.. Am I turning you on?

The night wasn’t over… Stay tuned…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home