The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mr. C - A Prick Preview

REN speaks:
To refresh your memory, Ruby drew up to-do lists for the both of us some time back.
Full entry here. "To do" lists - slightly closer to reality

Ruby's list: 1. Winandro 2. Dennis 3. lardass

Ren's list: 1. Mr. C 2. Calvin 3. BC

The rule was that even if we did number 2 or 3 on our list, number 1 STILL had to be done. If number one was conquered first, we ditch the rest and come up with a new list.
I always thought Ruby would be the one to get closer to fulfilling it.. But as it turned out, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself one step closer to my no.1... Mr. C.

Additional info on Mr. C: I always told Ruby I have this obsession over this quality of a Fuckable Face. (previous entry on FF here) (Not a handsome face per se… like what I told Rube, there were some good-looking men who don’t look appealing when they’re fucking.. And when I feel that their facial expression during sex turns me off, I just close my eyes, continue with the mercy fuck and at the same time, think about what to have for supper.

You see, if I love your face (eyes),
1. you could eye-fuck me into a spasm even without touching me.
2. I would love to look straight at you when you’re in and all around me.

Mr. C was also on my list of Fuckable faces, amongst 2 married men (and therefore, untouchable), and Ruby. So, imagine… the s…weet bonus.

Few days ago on MSN:
Mr. C:
hello there… so u wanna do the web thingy

REN:
Yeah.. let me see your face.. just your face. that's all i ask.. for NOW

Mr. C:
Sure.. you could see more..

REN:
let me decide.. i want to see your eyeeeeeees

Mr C is inviting you to start a Video Conversation. Do you want to accept (Alt+C) or decline (Alt+D) the invitation?
You have accepted the invitation to start a Video Conversation.

Mr. C:
Do you see me?

REN:
YAY!!!!

Mr. C:
what abt u?

REN:
Seeeeeeeeexy.. i have no webcam

Mr. C:
come on

REN:
haaaaandsome..... look up..

(Mr. C looks up)

REN:
fuck.. SPAZ oh man.. im paralyzed

Mr. C:
buy one tom. i wanna see u

REN:
where are your eyes..

(he adjusts the camera)

ah.... fuck you're cute..

Mr. C:
and i am naked under the sheets

REN:
(I spotted something big, thick and hairy)
are you showing me something?

Mr. C:
yeah i was.. hahaha

REN:
what part is that..

Mr. C:
that was my hairy arm.. hahahaha

REN:
hahaha.. you scared me for a bit!!!

Mr. C:
Haha.. it ain’t that big
i am ok though. hahahaha
can i ask u something

REN:
yeah?

Mr. C:
u wanna see the real deal?
lemme get it hard..

REN:
hehe

Mr. C:
give me a min
maybe we shouldn’t over internet.. what if they track us. I am screwed. lol..
ok a peek.. look away for a min

REN:
sure thing. haha

Mr. C:
There.. hold on

REN:
ok.. i see a t-shirt

Mr. C:
hold on.. look away

REN:
you humping the comp or what...

Mr. C:
There.. u saw it for a min

REN:
i have to say.. it's adequate.. PHEW! kiss kiss

Mr. C:
i cant till u swallow it.. u swallow? i love that hahahaha

REN:
of course i do

Mr. C:
i love it man.. the angle ain’t right

REN:
you're like directing a movie there

Mr. C:
are u good at blows?

REN:
who knows

Mr. C:
i think you are... i love blows and giving blows

REN:
it depends on what the guys like

Mr. C:
but u love sucking cock

REN:
of course.

Mr. C:
i love sucking pussy

REN:
BUT i can't say i like 69.. i like to focus

Mr. C:
well neither do I.. one at a time

REN:
PERFECT! hehe

Mr. C:
would u love it if i blew over you

REN:
mmmmm...

Mr. C:
on yer tits and face.. wow cant wait..

REN:
another warning:if you’re good, i get selfish VERY SELFISH

Mr. C:
i would lick u clean
no prb there

REN:
i only get selfish when i really enjoy it. so take it as a compliment

Mr. C:
did u like what u see

REN:
Love it babe...

Mr. C:
i am alright

REN:
you are

Mr. C:
i might not be dirk diggler but i do dig .. hhahaa

REN:
you're a handsome fucker you know that right..

Mr. C:
am i? really

REN:
yes you are

Mr. C:
seriously

REN:
yes.. Your personality.. i'm beginning to find out

Mr. C:
hmm and what is it that u did find out.. a shallow depthless bastardo

REN:
nah.. you're more
but you might not show it

Mr. C:
yeah same as u
well alright hon.. i did my bit. Tomorrow u owe me a web cam visit and spread the good word abt me being alright.. well endowed, normal. not a freak, not a 2 inch wonder hahahahhaa

REN:
Yeah.. thank god! PHEW!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home