The S-word Sisterhood

everything you wanted to say or do but never had the guts to. come join the s-word sisterhood and get to share your secrets with RUBY: a vivaciously SEXUAL 22 year old. REN: a 30 year old, free spirited SENSUAL mystery

Monday, November 20, 2006

For Puki Emergencies, please call: PUKI-POO

REN speaks:

Today, I was sitting in the office, spazing out of control since morning..

Then I get an SMS from Ruby.

12:55pm

RUBY:
Pukipoo! Emergency! Emergency! Let me buy you a drink at No. 5s later!

(Before I could reply, she calls me... RING RING!!)

REN:
Hello poo! What’s the emergency????

RUBY:
I can’t tell you over the phone! So can you meet up later or not??

REN:
Depends.. is it a real emergency or what?

RUBY:
It’s real! It’s real!!

REN:
Is it good or bad?

RUBY:
BAD! BAD!! BAD!!!!

REN:
Are you laughing or crying? I can’t make out…

RUBY:
BOTH!!! BOTH!!!! (Hahahaha!!! Sob!!!!!! Sob!!!!! Hahahaha!!! Sob!!!!!! Sob!!!!!)

REN:
Give me the gist. Didn’t you get fucked last night finally?

RUBY:
Sob!!!!!! Sob!!!!! The fucker’s kotek kecik (small in Malay) sia!!!!!!!

REN:
FUCK!!! I thought he was cool, dresses well and gorgeous??? All that anticipation for nothing???? You even had to receive him at the airport for fuck’s sake!!! CHEEBAI BETUL!!!!

RUBY:
YA LA!!!!! CHEEBAI!!!! (Hahahaha!!! Sob!!!!!! Sob!!!!!)
So poo!!! Can meet or not???? (SOBBB!!!!!!)

REN:
YES YES!!! My god.. you weren’t kidding!!! This IS a REAL emergency!!!
Kesihan you!!!!! (=you poor thing you!!!)

RUBY:
That’s why!!! Okay!!! So 5:30pm at no.5s!!!!

**Stay tuned to find out…
-More about Ruby’s puki depression,
-And why I woke up, shaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home